THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME…
Our home health care team is both state licensed and Medicare certified to provide skilled intermittent medical and rehabilitation visits to the homebound under the care of the referring physician.
Through both hands-on care and education, we empower our patients to be more independent and embrace healthier lifestyles.
Our home health care team provides a wide range of services including:
SKILLED NURSING CARE
- Instruction, treatment and coordination of health care
- Prenatal, post partum, pediatric, and geriatric care
- Wound and ostomy care
- Intravenous and enteral therapy administration
- Pain management
- Care for those terminally ill
- Development and restoration of functional mobility and strength
- Re-education of self-care abilities and cognitive skills
- Social and emotional counseling related to issues of loss, illness, and need for care
- Assistance to implement community and financial resources
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE CARE
- Assistance with bathing and personal care
- Patient assistance with established therapy exercise program
Home health care is a covered benefit under Medicare and most private insurance plans. We will verify coverage and bill the appropriate insurer on the patient’s behalf.
WE BRING HEALTH CARE HOME
© 2001-2022 Pioneer Home Health. All Rights Reserved.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, communicable disease or place of national origin.