PERSONAL CARE PROGRAM
NOW MOM CAN GO ON LIVING AT HOME,
AND I CAN STOP WORRYING…
The Personal Care Program at Pioneer Home Health Care provides hourly attendant services designed to help maintain independence in the home setting. Often, a little extra assistance with day-to-day homemaking tasks is all that’s needed to remain safe at home. Preparing meals and shopping, as well as running errands, can be daunting to a frail, elderly person living alone. The Personal Care Program’s well-trained caregivers are available to assist with these tasks and others.
We begin our relationship with a free home consultation. We understand that it is difficult to welcome in a stranger, but we will soon be a valued friend. We will be there to complement needs, provide companionship, build a strong, lasting relationship and give you peace of mind.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Companionship and socialization
- Bathing, grooming & dressing assistance
- Activity and exercise promotion
- Housekeeping services
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Errand running
- Medication reminders
Finding, retaining and overseeing appropriate care for a family member is a demanding job that often leaves little time or energy for other aspects of the relationship. Choosing an agency that provides comprehensive services shifts the burden away from the family and places it in our hands.
WE WILL DO ALL THESE THINGS FOR YOU:
- Locate, carefully screen, and interview all caregivers
- Check previous employment references
- Perform drug screening
- Verify proof of authorization to work in the USA
- Provide a formalized caregiver education program
- Coordinate work schedules and days off
- Provide professional on-site supervision
- Provide Worker’s Comp. Insurance
- Meet all payroll requirements (Social Security, State and Federal payroll taxes, disability insurance, unemployment insurance, W-2)
- Provide insurance and bonding
While most Personal Care services are self pay, some services may be covered by a senior program or a long term care insurance. If so, we will assist you with both the authorization and the billing process. Services are billed twice per month.
BRINGING YOU PEACE OF MIND
© 2001-2022 Pioneer Home Health. All Rights Reserved.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, communicable disease or place of national origin.